One Line A Day

Thursday, 20 October 2011

So apparently, my favourite Take That-er is secretly dating my favourite ginger... let's see if they're still together in five years.
Posted by magical_m at 22:15
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A Brief History...

In mid-2011, I travelled to New York City with five of my best friends to celebrate turning the big 4-0. On my last day, I discovered the book pictured in the header in a bookstore on 3rd Ave. I didn't buy it, since I was already massively overloaded with luggage, but the idea behind it stayed with me and inspired me to begin an e-version. I've now officially hit the six-year mark... who knew I had it in me?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (89)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2017 (365)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2016 (366)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2015 (365)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2014 (365)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2013 (365)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2012 (367)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (30)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ▼  2011 (82)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ▼  October (21)
      • Be it good or bad, let's hope that the mystery is ...
      • Those who wish to sing always find a song.~ Swedis...
      • I do sometimes wonder if I was switched at birth.....
      • South Park's "Broadway Bro Down" + Big Bang Theory...
      • It's really sad, but boy am I having fun with my n...
      • Some days I wonder why I bother... pieces I write ...
      • Live in living colour, tune me in and turn me on; ...
      • Tomorrow I WILL complete those pesky remaining tas...
      • I wish that I could push a button and talk in the ...
      • “Let us choose for ourselves our path in life, and...
      • "Smash on from afar is still smash on"... love the...
      • So apparently, my favourite Take That-er is secret...
      • Schaubühne Berlin does Ibsen's Hedda Gabler... a r...
      • The world is a book and those who don't travel rea...
      • Best is good, but better is best.
      • Quote of the night from Patsy: If you haven't got...
      • A night out with the girls... what adventures will...
      • Good friends + good food + good wine = a great eve...
      • Hurry up summer... tonight I was so over waiting f...
      • Wouldn't it be nice if the tax just did itself...
      • Today this could be the greatest day of our lives,...

Followers

Theme images by ranplett. Powered by Blogger.