Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Today I treated myself to a pretty new mug for my first-thing-in-the-morning-whilst-writing tea.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely! :) I don't know if I dare to come home with another mug or cup. ;) I seem to have some hung-up on tea cups and my hubby is shaking his head in amazement of how many one woman need. ;)

    Well, in my defence I say you just have to take a good look at the state of our world and it's pretty clear that there are worse hang-ups than the one I have on tea cups.

    Enjoy your lovely mug and may it bring out some great writing! :)

    Lotta
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I remember your lovely array of tea cups! Reminds me of sitting in that lovely kitchen of yours looking out over the farm!

    Don't let Magnus tell you you've got too many! What happens if you had to provide afternoon tea for all of Julia's class?! You'd only just have enough! ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete