Day 1 of Media Deprivation. Allowing myself 10 minutes each morning and evening to check emails and update the blog but otherwise, it's a banned substance. Doing ok so far... SO FAR. Ask me again tomorrow.
You'll make it sweetie. It will be hard, no denying that, but I do it for at least a week every summer when we're off on holiday and I must say that it's actually pure heaven after a couple of days. All of a sudden, one has an enourmous amount of time. Time one once used to other stuff. And it's actually really nice to cool of the brain and not to have that cinstant flow of up date.
You'll make it sweetie. It will be hard, no denying that, but I do it for at least a week every summer when we're off on holiday and I must say that it's actually pure heaven after a couple of days. All of a sudden, one has an enourmous amount of time. Time one once used to other stuff. And it's actually really nice to cool of the brain and not to have that cinstant flow of up date.
ReplyDeleteSo keep hangin' in there.
Lotta
xx