Being school holidays and a weekend, I thought Ikea would be packed... instead it was actually relatively quiet. Of course, that meant I wandered more, which meant I spent more. Sigh. No restraint.
I don't know what it is with that place. I always walk out those doors with a lot more than I intended to when I walked in. Always. So here you have yet another weak Ikea-soul. ;)
It's all the little things in the marketplace area that get me... I went in for two things yesterday and ended up having to get a cab home because I'd bought too much to fit on the tram!! ;)
I don't know what it is with that place. I always walk out those doors with a lot more than I intended to when I walked in. Always. So here you have yet another weak Ikea-soul. ;)
ReplyDeletexx
It's all the little things in the marketplace area that get me... I went in for two things yesterday and ended up having to get a cab home because I'd bought too much to fit on the tram!! ;)
ReplyDelete