So I randomly decided to look at my bookmarked pages and stumbled across a blog I haven’t seen in a VERY long time! Hope you’re happy and well, my old friend! It’s been a minute, lol... Lots of love, Yvette xx
Can’t remember the last time I saw/spoke to you? Been forever and a day! I’m great, busy and slowly going crazy, but great. Have 3 kidlets, believe it or not! Shoot me an email (not sure if you have it, it’s still the same yvette.lea @ hotmail.com) Would love to hear what you’ve been up to xx
So I randomly decided to look at my bookmarked pages and stumbled across a blog I haven’t seen in a VERY long time!
ReplyDeleteHope you’re happy and well, my old friend! It’s been a minute, lol...
Lots of love,
Yvette xx
Hey stranger! How the hell are you?
ReplyDeletexx
Can’t remember the last time I saw/spoke to you? Been forever and a day!
DeleteI’m great, busy and slowly going crazy, but great. Have 3 kidlets, believe it or not!
Shoot me an email (not sure if you have it, it’s still the same yvette.lea @ hotmail.com) Would love to hear what you’ve been up to xx